June 6, 2016

MAY 2016 WRAP UP


      So I haven't posted anything in 10 days or so and I apologize deeply! I've been busy reading an assigned book for my summer medical program and getting ready for it, so I apologize for the lack of material. Like I said before, I don't know how much I'll be able to read and post during these six weeks while I'm in the program, but we'll see. Anyway, before the program, I had a pretty Grade A reading month, so on to the wrap-up!

Books I Read

      So in May, I read 6 books, which I'm really happy about. This was my best reading month since probably January when I was on break from college. I participated in "Bout of Books #16", so that definitely helped me out reading and blogging wise.

17927395   23453099   12959743   29207686   
                      5 Stars                      1.5 Stars                      5 Stars                         4 Stars

17838528   22937957
                                                         3 Stars                        2 Stars
      Out of all the books I read, I loved, "A Court of Mist and Fury" the most, which you can tell by in the review. It just did so many things to my heart and filled me with emotions. Like, I loved it so much. I can't wait to read the next book. It better be like 800 pages long. And then, clearly my least favorite book was "Eileen". This books was so dumb, had zero plot, and just was overall shit.

My Blog Posts

      I made 11 posts in May, which isn't too bad. That definitely could have been higher since I wasn't actually doing all that much, but hey, I needed a break to just relax, watch tv, and get my whits about me. 

My Favorite Post: "A Court of Mist and Fury" Review. Quality wise, it wasn't the greatest, but when I wrote it, I was feeling so much and the words just flowed right out of me. 

Virtual Hugs


      This month's Virtual Hugs goes to Emily @ The Paperback Princess. She's always commenting on my posts, and just being a sweet person. I also really loved her blog posts, especially her post on fanfiction which inspired me to write my own response

Personal

      I didn't really do all that much. Well, not true exactly. The first week of May I had my last exams and finished my first year of college. I could have done a lot better, but I've accepted how I did. Those exams were for classes that are no longer a part of my major and I wasn't passionate about them to begin with, so it's okay. I got back home from exams and in order to get back into the swing of reading, I participated in Bout of Books. Other than that, I really have just been watching tv and hanging out with my best friend. In addition, I also saw Captain America: Civil War and X-Men: Apocalypse.

Join the conversation!

  1. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT ACOMAF. It is currently sitting on my bookshelf and I'm dying to read it! I have already fell in love with the characters and the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACOMAF!!! <3 I'm so excited for you to experience the excitement of reading it.

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks Sierra! I'm glad my post inspired you. I must read ACOTAR soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :D You really do. It will not disappoint!

      Delete
  3. Wow you read quite a bit for an exam month. Congrats on the first year of college done.
    Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read quite a bit! I definitely have to agree with you on the fact that book 3 of the ACOTAR series should be 800 because ACOMAF was SO GOOD.
    Congrats on finishing your first year of college Sierra!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".